Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Venting on Life

Well i been thinking all day,its like 6 am and im sitting here with my newport and vitamin water...so im sure yall know what this is about to be,got some shit to get off my chest so um lets go....what u people dont know and what my friends dont see as the world keep spinning there always eyes on me..thinking about life and how its all going end could it be a domino effect like we see on t.v...and now of days the cool thing to call me is a asshole is that so...would i be cooler if i was pill popping in the club with my hat low,u can say im misunderstood i just think my point aint come across yet..some how im still sharper then yall without a days rest?..No beef with hek not a beef with al yall just looking for a beef to grab im too cool to reach for that..And yall keep askng about me and tiny, dont have the whole puzzle so all they do is try and piece..Me and her going end up what eva we decide to be...And im tired people asking about roxx, she can do whateva as long as she dont do it near me..and since we no longer u and cotto get the same advice u need to change everybody in your corner...Im sorry if im alarming ya,im still dreaming of nightmares I fell in love with my insomnia...I got alot shit on my shoulders i do it all by myself i aint got to beg a nigga..yall know im outspoken out casted when the odds was against me i still outlasted,im anti cause im minded motherfucker..Talking like i aint the best well that man dont know me..So now im back to planning my escape from these four walls..Just know its going be my terms not yours.......

1 comment:

  1. :( let's run away!! SERIOUSLY loso. do you wanna go on a vacay with me?? i'm feeling the same way. well except the beefing part.

    i would give you some positive advice..but im at the point where i don't have any to give.

    if it makes you feel any better....here's a cyber hug!!!! ::gives loso a hug::

    ReplyDelete