Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hate Me

So over the past couple days,i had alot shit on my mind about alot of ppl and things that have happend..I have talked to some of my good friends about it the ones that tell me real talk no bullshit...So here i am with this note/blog...Cause there still something i feel like saying...So we all know i loved being hated its whats gets me up in the am (or when eva i sleep) but now ppl i feel as tho was my friends i hear hate me (no names,no blame)..Let me just lay my life out for yall that dont kno..Mom was killed by my dad when i was 13..staredt on the wrong path around 15..Was in rehab and A.A..Been shot at been stabbed..So for ppl to think i come off cocky or as if im been then u or a asshole maybe its cause i feel like i made it everyday i wake up..I Fucking Made It!!!! To see another day to see and talk to the ppl that love me and got love for me...Do i feel like im the flyest nigga out yes i do..Do i brag about having shit early or whateva yess..Cause a year ago i was fucked up and couldnt copp shit or blow money..And if u dont go out the house no matter what u have on or where u going feeling like the flyest nigga out then why go out??..I made it cool to be urself im done playing a role....So why yall want to hate me...u kno what yall can go on and hate me...I Love Yall have a nice day!!!!!


P.S......Im February very own,Coming for my spot back like jay leno

Los

1 comment:

  1. i cried, i laughed and then i clapped!!!!

    you know the people who have your back and who truly care for you. it's better to see your friends true colors now then in the future. thats why i don't have friends. i keep a select few. i have associates here and there...but fuck friends. the more friends, the more problems.

    well you know this lil puerto rican chicka over here loves ya ;)

    ReplyDelete