Monday, April 12, 2010

Ladies

I'm Back with this The Plight of a Everyday Dude..Him dealing with 3 different Women that r in this world..One.I talked about in my first note on here,You kno that girl that run by the right guy chasing the wrong nigga..I told her she don't see in me what I see in her,I guess puttin a smile on her face wasn't enough to warm her frozen heart..I hope she will see how beautiful she is and that there r some Real Men out there that will love her for who she is in Monkey Pjs and Glasses..Two.This one some dudes kno about,she in the club u call her no answer phone in her car she dancin then 3am to voicemail phone died let's hope for it!..Ask ur self why do I still try to love her?Just let her be,be by herself then hopefully she will see in 3 years when the clubs r played. She lookin for a man now but noone has a cape! I just hope u think of me when you contemplating..Three. Everybody got that one that got away for one reason or another,She the one I still think of even think of stalkin (haha) nah but yall kno what I'm talkin..U still text her call her cause that lil voice in the back of ur head say u still have a shot!But life is like a movie and yall both yelled cut,even if she do want u back must the time remakes suck!!...And that's the Three type of women I have came across so far this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment